Alliance Committee: Chair, Miguel Vega
- Promotes interaction between other Chambers/Business groups and or organizations with TLACC.
- Report on collaboration work to Board.
- Attend events of other entities when feasible.
- Build cross programs and or events with other groups.
- Maintain records of all alliances including E.L.L.A., FUTURO, Inc., and other alliance partners.
Events Committee: Co-Chairs, Eva Angelina Romero, and Anna Lima
- Advises the board on the financial goals of the annual campaign.
- Facilitates Board members and other volunteers in event activities.
- Manages Activity calendar for the organization.
- Sets up and coordinates major events.
- Manages networking events to include luncheon, business after hour, and community co-sponsor events.
- Develops/oversees, marketing/promotional materials as they relate to events.
Executive Committee: Chair, Victor Berrios. Members: Delfine Fox, Karla Vazquez, Claudia Barajas, Ivan Figueredo, Leslie Hayes, Ralph Levy
- Coordinates, with the board chair, the work of the board, including directing committee work, determining the annual board calendar, and setting the agenda for board meetings.
- Acts in place of the board between board meetings in the manner prescribed by the bylaws and as expressly delegated by the board, reporting any actions to the board in a timely fashion.
- Develops general direction of the organization to present to the Board.
- Reviews annual budget prior to submittal to the Board for approval.
Finance Committee: Chair, Ivan Figueredo
- Develops the long-range financial plan and yearly operational budget in concert with Executive Committee, including setting membership/sponsorship levels for board approval.
- Monitors the implementation of the budget.
- Makes periodic reports to the board on the chamber financial status.
- Educates the board on nonprofit financial reporting and trends affecting the Chamber’s finances.
- Sets and evaluates financial aid policy for E.L.L.A. and the likes.
- Recommends the independent auditor for board approval.
- Works with the auditor to establish the scope of the audit.
- Reviews the recommendations for improving internal controls as noted in the auditor’s management letter.
- Recommends approval of the annual audit to the board.
- Monitors the implementation of the recommendations of the management letter.
- Oversees the chamber major business and operational risks to assure the board that the risks are being identified and managed appropriately.
Membership Committee: Chair, Karla Vazquez
- Tracks membership levels and organizes a membership drive at least once per year.
- Establishes membership growth goals and reports on the progress.
- Seek out new sponsorship candidates and develop customize sponsorship presentations.
- Formally welcome new members and sponsors to TLACC.
- Monitors membership renewals and manages reach out program for higher member retention.
Nomination Committee: Chair, Leslie Hayes
- Coordinates the identification, cultivation, recruitment, and orientation of new Board members.
- Re-nominates sitting Board Members.
- Nominates potential board members for vacant or transitional positions.
- Facilitates board self-assessment and outlines expectations for Board members.
- Identifies the board’s needs for education and training and designs programming to meet those needs.
Policies and Procedures Committee: Chair, Ralph Levy
- Serves as an ad-hoc committee that oversees the chambers as a legal entity.
- Provides leadership for any board by-law changes.